Advertise With The Triplex And Beacon Cinemas
Screen advertising at both the Triplex+ and the Beacon Cinemas gives you the chance to showcase your big ideas on the big screen in the hottest new tool for advertisers. The growth of The Triplex has mirrored the growth of Great Barrington and South County, making our slide-advertising program the perfect fit for area businesses and cultural institutions. Now with the addition of The Beacon Cinema in Pittsfield, we've got you covered from north to south. We feature only local businesses, no national ad campaigns, and space is limited so you are assured that your message will stand out! Advertise in both locations or just one, we've got a package to fit your needs.
Click here for advertising at The Triplex.
In Theater Slide Advertising At The Beacon
The Beacon Cinema on opened on November 20, 2009, drew nearly 200,000 moviegoers in it's inaugural year, and quickly established itself as the lynchpin in Pittsfield's downtown renaissance. With in theater slide advertising our audience receives your message on the big screen uninterrupted by any other form of advertising. Your slide runs continuously before our movies and is simultaneously projected digitally on our 6 screens, using the same technology we use for our all digital movie projection.
Each advertiser has two slides in the rotation and each slide shows for 10 seconds. The two slides may be different images or the same and may be customized anyway you like within our prescribed layout. Slides may be changed as often as once per week. Change your slides for sales, seasonal promotions, new program offerings, or just because you can!
Beacon Cinema Slide Specifications
- The Beacon week runs from Friday-Thursday and slides for the Beacon are updated weekly on Thursday.
- Your slide must be submitted no later than 9:00 am on Thursday in order to run the following week.
- Slides must be submitted as an email attachment and sent to email@example.com
- Slides must be submitted in the following specifications, exactly. Any deviation may cause your slide to display improperly on screen and potentially delay the start of your contract. The Beacon is not responsible for creating or adjusting slides.
- Slide specifications: .png or .jpg file formats only. 1920 pixels wide x 1080 pixels high (26.667 inches x 15 inches), 72 dpi (dots per inch)
Our current advertising rates are:
|12-Month Commitment |
BEST VALUE…like getting 3 months free exposure
|6-Month Commitment || $350|
Payment is due each quarter in advance. A $300 deposit is required with your reservation
and signed contract. The balance of the first 3-month payment is due with your slides.
Billing is tri-monthly thereafter.
Remember, to enhance the effectiveness of each ad, space is limited to a finite number of
advertisers, so reserve your space now!
Make your ad dollars work harder! Put your advertising on the big screen today. To reserve your screen space at The Beacon Cinema:
Lisa Green, On-Screen Advertising Sales for The Beacon Cinema
(413) 358-4789 (cell)